Friday, December 19, 2008

Grades are in!

Yet another term down and a year and a half to go!! So.....here are my grades for this term:

Human Resources Training: A
Change Management: B+
Gender Communications: A
Earth Science: A-

Wahoooo I am so impressed with myself I swear, A little upset with the Change Management class because I should have gotten an A but I had a tard for a teacher who didnt explain stuff very well I am sure that no one in that class got an A. So yeah I get 3 weeks off for christmas and I couldn't be happier school is so old I swear but only a year and a half to go. So in January my classes are going to be a lot harder im pretty sure I have...auditing, statistics, human resources:compensation and public speaking....which I am not sure how that is going to go because it is online??? So we will see....sooooo Happy Holidays to everyone love you!!!