Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Madysenn's 1st Bday!

So I went down to Mesa to see my sister and for my nieces birthday! My step mom and step sister came up from Utah. Mady turned 1 on Oct 30th and then halloween was the 31st so we got be there for both of those things! Mady is so adorable she is walking and just a beautiful princess. And oh my princess Jordynn oh how I love her! and she for sure loves her Auntie! It kills me to be away from her....I cant wait until Mady gets a little older so we can have a bond like Jordynn and I do. So anyways here is Mady at her party just a walkin away! she is so adorable!!! and tiny and small!! She dove right into her cake she loved it!!! it was everywhere by the time she was done!!! Here is the final result out of the highchair...she went right to the bath!!! So then Halloween came and Jordynn was tinkerbell!!! adorable!! and Mady was a sheep ...Nicole dressed up as little red riding hood! it was so much fun! I have a ton of pics from the weekend but it would probably take me hours to post them so I will just post the basics!!!! I love these girls!!!

3 comments:

The Fisher's said...

You were due for an update! I'm glad you are liking your job, it makes a WORLD of difference huh? Getting off at 5 totally sucks, but I do it too, so I understand. Disneyland looks fun, I love that place!

Kristina Curtis said...

What QT's! I can NOT believe she is 1. Time flies way to fast!

Rebecca said...

I love when you update! I am glad you got to spend time with your princesses.
When are you all going to make a trip to your grandparents house? (The ones that live in Idaho...LoL) I would love to see you guys!
I hope you have wonderful holidays!
Loves