Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update!!

So it has been so long since I have updated so I am going to give you the readers digest version of what has been happening over the past month and change. I have been so busy this whole getting off work at 5pm is kind of hard because I get home make dinner and then relax for a minute and then it seems like it is time for bed and I start it all over again....BUT....I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE who would have known that you could be happy at a job and actually want to wake up and want to go to work in the mornings and coming home from work and being in a good mood!! I am in my last week of school right now and then I get 3 weeks off!! im so excited school is getting old!!! One of my best friends asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! I was shocked because we have only been friends since March but I feel like we have known each other our whole lifes but we are always together and yeah she asked me so that is going to be a blast she is getting married February 28, 2009. Yay! So ummm yeah me and Brian went to Disneyland with his family that was super fun because I havent been there in forever and it was nice to be there. My niece Madysenn turned 1 on the 30th of October. That was such a great day. I got to see my step mom and step sister I loved it! It made me miss them more than I already do. Ok so yeah there is an update now I am going to post pics of Disneyland and Mady's bday!!! Talk to you soon!

No comments: