Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Disneyland!

So me and Brian went to Disneyland with his family in October. It was so much fun!!! Here is a pic of me and brian at the entrance and then a pic of minnie and mickey at the parade. We went on a lot of kids rides because we were with his cousins and their kids but it was still fun to pretend we were kids for the day...well atleast I did! lol brian didnt! Here is the princess castle where I belong! lol jk ok fine im not kidding! We only spent the day there we got there when they opened and then left about 7pm because we still had to drive back to Havasu but it was fine because I was exhausted!!! lol This picture was taken on our way up to Disneyland I didnt get the whole thing but it was still cute that they did that for Halloween! Ok so that is all I have lots more pics but they arent going up cuz its too time consuming lol!!! :)

No comments: