Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wow

Wow so it looks like I haven't written on here in almost a year!!! I just barely missed the year mark! So much has happened this past year you don't even know! good times, bad times and even worse times! So here is a little preview of what has gone on in the past year....Nothing really to report for January to April....in May I broke up with Brian my boyfriend and I moved back in to Toni's house...and I started looking to transfer back up to Utah within Allied Waste. Well in July that finally happened! I accepted a position as a customer service rep and moved back to Utah the weekend of the 4th of July. I liked working there for the time being I hated the commute and there were some people there who made it unbearable to work there! In June my Uncle Robb got killed in a motorcycle accident because some DOUCHE BAG! couldnt wait 10 seconds...no 5 seconds to turn they just had to be a stupid idiot and take away a life that was so amazing that I don't even know what to say. That was such a bad day my dad lost his best friend in the whole entire world! Still to this day it is so hard for him and I can only imagine what his family is going through! In July, Brian started texting and emailing me and we slowly started talking and he came to visit in October and we talked for hours and hours and hours about our relationship and everything and in November he moved out here to Utah to be with me...and boy has he changed! Everything about him is a different person and that is what I wanted all along so things are going really well with us and I couldnt be happier! My dad has been in and out of the hospital this past year. He had a heartattack a week after burying his best friend! and after that he has been in and out of the hospital he was put on full insulin for his diabetes. I got a new job with a medical billing company and it is taking some getting used to thats for sure because it is a field I have never ever worked in but I am catching on quickly. Umm still in school and hating every minute of it! 3 terms left!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYY i seriously cant wait! Umm yeah that is all for now there is the readers digest version of what has been going on in my life this past year. I will try and keep up better on this but yay gonna go do finals now!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I am soooo glad to see that you have updated your blog!! It's about damn time!! I kept waiting for an update (even though I see you all the time!) You are too cute! XOXO

Kristina Curtis said...

me too!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness....I am so glad you updated!! I was clicking on your blog to delete it and....YAY!....you updated!
So happy! XoXo