Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Life Jackets

Ok so this weekend we are going on the Parker Tube Float which is something that you get a group of friends together and tie your tubes together and float down the river to a certain destination. So we are going and we have been planning it for like months and now it is on saturday and I am so excited! But I had my first experience trying to buy life jackets for me and brian and let me tell you...IT SUCKED! I haven't ever had a life jacket and maybe worn one like once or twice my whole life and so I didnt know how they were supposed to fit or look so whatever Brian wouldnt go with me so I went to Big 5 and bought two life jackets and took them home well they didnt fit and they were chocking me! plus they were short which I guess they arent supposed to be so whatever I went to Kmart next by this time I was a little frustrated because I still didnt know what I was supposed to get and brian wouldnt go with me...MEN! So I found a life jacket and tried it on in the store and im pretty sure i looked like a tard standing in the isle trying to put it on and it seemed to fit good and was longer than the first one so I found another one and tried that on too for him and so I bought those two and took them home for approval! lol so he tried his on and I tried mine on to show him and he said that they were good!!!! HOORAYYYY I FOUND LIFE JACKETS!!!!!!! it was so annoying because I felt like a tard not knowing what i needed! so there is my life jacket story!!!

No comments: