Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tube Float

Ok so this past weekend we went on the Parker Tube Float it was fun! there was almost 1000 people on the float but there were 10 people in our little group! We launched from where were we were supposed to at 9:30am and didn't get till our destination until 4pm so we were on the lake for practically forever! It was fun to just chill and stuff and yea there were a few things that I didnt like about it...see we get a lot of californians over here and they are normally trashy girls but havasu girls are trashy too for the most part and there were only two girls that I saw the whole time that had pasties on dumb whores! other than that the girls were in their swimsuits. I mean I could have had more fun if the bf would have payed more attention to me then the pasties but whatever! so yeah now I am burnt like no other even though i put on 50 spf that didnt help at all! and my lips are burnt and hurt so bad!!!! grrrrr why does the sun have to be out and so hot? lol jk ok so that is the tube float story! bye now!

1 comment:

Kristina Curtis said...

Hey Girl! SOund like fun--sort of--i would have kick brady in the you know what if he was doing that sort of stuff!! LOL! I am sorry you are so burned--you could always move back to UTAH-we have a spare bedroom....
love you so much cuz

*how are classes going?