Thursday, May 22, 2008

Grades!

Ok so I just finished my first year of school and got my final grades for this term and although one isnt very good I am still super impressed with myself because the math class was SO HARD for me and I am just thankful to have passed! so i didnt have to take it again! So here are my grades:

Cost Accounting 1- B
Marketing Management- A-
College Algebra 2- C-
Psychology- A-

Yeah then my new classes start next week not too thrilled about those ones because it is Cost Accounting 2, Marketing Functions, Humanities and Human Relations...dont really know about these classes but I will get them done like always and then move onto the rest so yayy there are my grades!

4 comments:

The Fisher's said...

Congrats!!! Don't worry about the math, C's get degrees, I would know! (I got a couple at BYU and still graduated!!)

Wendy said...

Good work chickie!! You are awesome Desi and I am very proud of you! luv you!

Kristina Curtis said...

Alright!! YoU GO GiRL! School is tuff and you totally rocked with those grades--expecially for the classes you were taking. Good luck with next semester!

McLerran Family said...

Hey Desirae! It's Erin! I hope you don't mind that I stumbled upon your blog.

That's awesome that you're back in school. Sometimes I really want to go back too. Maybe someday...