Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Puppy!

Ok so on saturday I went to Petsmart with one of my friends cuz she was going to get her dogs groomed. We dropped them off and ran some errands and came back and the humane society was there and I guess every other weekend they bring puppies to petsmart to try and get them adopted. Well there was this cute puppy this girl was holding so we went over there and were saying how cute she was and stuff and we asked her name and the girl was all she doesnt have one she is here to be adopted! I was like no way! so we all held her and she was so stinken cute! I put her down and she totally was trying to bite my pants and was just really playful! So whatever she was too cute to leave there so I adopted her!!! So welcome Mylee Ralston!!! She is 8 weeks old and they say she is a mix not sure but I think she for sure has beagal in her! So it begins the whole potty training idea which sucks big time swear!!! but she is so cute! lol so yeah there is my new princess

6 comments:

The Fisher's said...

DES!! She is so stinking cute, I absolutely adore her! Hannah wants a puppy so bad, I get to hear her meltdown about it daily...I'm so happy for you, your first "baby" of your own, ahhhh!

Wendy said...

So cute Desi! Good work!! Luv you, miss you!! xoxo

Chris & Courtney said...

I love the new background! And the puppy is precious.

The Fisher's said...

Hey stranger, what's new these days??

Kristina Curtis said...

oh my how sweat!! I love her! i love the name too--good choice! Good luck with the potty training! How old is she??

Kristina Curtis said...

ok i totally meant sweet--good thing I can spell