Thursday, July 31, 2008

6th Term Grades

Alright so yayyy another term down! a million more to go swear! but what can you do!? Here are my grades for this term:

Cost Accounting 2: B
Marketing Functions: A
Humanities: B+
Human Relations: A

Yayy ok so I am still not being a cost accountant no way! way too hard! and pointless to me! So yeah hated that class the marketing functions class was alright but I am getting sick of marketing and management classes. Humanities...what a pointless class! I don't know why I had to take it, actually I don't know why anyone would want to take it or would have to I am not sure the purpose of the class and basically didn't learn anything all we did was read Jane Austen's Persuasion...which by the way was a stupid book! But anyway...I liked the Human Relations class...no it isn't a sex class! lol Its relating with humans and how to take to people and whatever so it is a good class for me since I am the office manager at my job it helps me talk to these idiots that work for me! So now I am on my one week off which sucks I wish I had more time off but whatever! So the classes for this coming term is Introduction to Tax, Advertising, Film and Literature and Organizational Behavior...not too sure about this go around but am super excited for the tax class should be interesting! So yayyyyyy

2 comments:

The Fisher's said...

Aw, so proud! You are doing great, I know it feels like you'll never be done with school but you'll be done before you know it :)

Wendy said...

NICE!! Good work Desi, I am so proud of you. Those are dang hard classes and you kicked serious tail!! xoxo