Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So Hard and Sad :(

Ok so Nicole moved this past weekend to Mesa, AZ...Nicole is my sister all of you should know that who are reading this! but ok so they moved it was another sad day because of my nieces Jordynn and Madysenn. Jordynn is big now and she has a personality and talks and knows who I am so it was so sad to say bye to her...she was hugging me and I was like will you call auntie and she was like i call auntie...and then nicole told her to tell me it is gonna be ok and she did but it is so sad...and then mady she is just getting to the age where she is gonna start crawling soon and then walking and then talking...all things I am gonna miss out on again because I missed that stuff with Jordynn because they lived in utah at the time....I mean me and nicole have always been so close growing up so it was really hard to say bye to her we just hugged each other and cried. But I had a brilliant idea that I would leave before them...maybe than it wouldn't be as hard.....well it was hard!!!!!!!!! Me and nicole talk every single day and see each other all the time so it is going to be a huge change to not be able to just say come over or lets go to lunch instead we have to drive 3 and change hours to see each other. Jordynn and Mady are my whole life! I feel so sad without them, atleast I still have Brian but it isnt the same as princesses and sister....but hopefully this move will be good for them and they can get back on their feet get them a house and all that good stuff! so yeah thats all for now...

















Here is Jordynn with her baby elmo....

Mady with her drums.....

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Desi!! I just love you. You are so stinkin' adorable!! I am sorry that they moved from you - how rude! That is really tough - trust me I know, first when you and Cole left and then when Ron & Cindy left and then Tina did the same thing. Sheesh, what is it with you people??? Anyway - I feel your pain girly-girl. I'm glad to see you on a blog, that way I can stay in touch with you. Love you and miss you more!
Wendy (((hugs & smooches)))

Familia Peña said...

Hey Des,

Good to hear about you. I just love blogging because it makes it so much easier to stay in touch without having to remember everyone's email and so on. Anyway, look forward to more. I hear my sister left Lake Havasu as well?????? It wasn't nearly as hard for me as it seems to have been for you. :)

Darci

The Fisher's said...

Sorry your little ones are moving away...that must be really hard! I bet you will see them more than you think though...you are that kind of dedicated aunt!