Sunday, January 22, 2012

Short update

Once again it has been a while since I posted but life has been so busy with work. We are still getting adjusted to Texas it is amazing how different it is here. The people are different not just the way they talk but how they dress, what they eat, lifestyles and the pace of life. Brian is used to California pace of life which is so fast and here it is polar opposites! Everyone does everything so slow! Drive.talk..walk..eat..everything! The storms here are insane! I already hate the thunder and lightening but this takes it to a whole other level so scary!!! Brian loves it lol! The cold here is like chill to the bone!! But it has been pretty much good. I love my job and the majority of the people I work with. Brian wants to find a new job which I would like him to do as well so there can be some normalcy around here. We like it here and we are slowly but surely making friends. There has been some good news that has come about but not something we can share yet and no I'm not pregnant! Lol well that is all for now :) something is better than nothing!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What is the News...What is the News....What is the News?? I thought maybe if I bug you enough you will tell me! Lol...I hope it is good News at least!!
Love you..XoXo