Thursday, October 9, 2008

Grades...

Ok so another term down! Next month I will be half way done!!! That means in a year and a half I will have my bachelors degree and maybe I can get a good job and get the pay and respect I deserve. So here are my grades for this time around:

Introduction to Tax: B-
Advertising: A
Film & Literature: B+
Organizational Behavior: A

Not too bad I am so impressed with my tax grade because that crap is hella hard gosh there is so many things to remember I don't know if I will remember everything....well I know I wont but it was a good class. Yeah don't know why we take film and literature because really who cares about comparing and contrasting film and literature??? Not I!!! lol so now this is my week off and I start back up next week and those classes are Human Resource Management, Gender communications, Change management and Earth Science. Super excited for the HR class!!! not so excited about the others. But I think that is how it has been on everything. So I just wanted to give you a little grades post and I will post later about whats been going on here in my life.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

YAY! I am so glad you posted! Great job on your grades. I would be excited about the HR class too, maybe you can give me some pointers! Anway, you are such a great girl, keep up the good work!
Loves

McLerran Family said...

Good job on the grades! I'm impressed with how quickly you're getting done! That's awesome!

Wendy said...

Dude you ROCK!! Nice work Desi I am so proud of you, you are working so hard and you are right - pretty soon you will get the pay & respect you should have been getting all along. Good work!!