Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Liars

So here is my thought....why do people lie? I mean I know there are little stupid things that you lie about like no telling your boyfriend what money you spend of stupid stuff like that but why do people lie so bad that it tears people apart and makes the others freak out? What does lying accomplish??? NOTHING! All that happens is you keep lying cause you have to make up a lie and then make up other lies to cover that lie and it is like a never ending cycle. If people would just tell the truth every once and a while that might be nice but NOOOOOOOOOOOO they dont! They just keep lying and lying and I hate it and then I am in the middle of it and it makes me feel like crap!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why are people stupid? im tellin ya if this world didnt have stupid people then it would be such a better place swear!!!! But no that wont happen either...I am so aggravated right now...and I dont even know how to spell that word but that is what I am!!!! So today sucked big time!!! but tomorrow BETTER be a better day or I am going home!!!!

1 comment:

Kristina Curtis said...

HI!! Welcome to blog spot!! I am sorry you had a rotten day. I hate it when people lie too...who's lying to you anyway?? I hope you have a better day tomorrow!!
Love you cuz!!